Saturday 23 February 2013

Things I hate....

Waited for the new JellyBean Galaxy Note I download. Finally available.

Lets download it. 538MB later....


FAILED: I am not going to tell you why, but sorry. I am really stupid.


Hm. Ok, may its me that is stupid. Lets try again. 538MB later...


FAILED: I am not going to tell you why, but sorry. I am really stupid.


This time, *you* are really stupid. Why did you download a whopper of an
upgrade and discard it, only to download again? Why not do a validation
*before* downloading 538MB file?

Why not actually tell me what is wrong? Is that too much to ask?

So, off to the ROM/rooting sites, and see if I can get it another way.

(My Note is rooted, but why cant the Samsung firmware updater tell
you what it didnt like?)

Oh well.

Post created by CRiSP v11.0.15a-b6542


No comments:

Post a Comment