Sunday 27 March 2011

Why the ipad1 is better than the ipad2

I feel sorry for people who have the ipad2. Despite its lighter weight,
faster cpu, cameras and other tech, the magnetic cover, it is no match
for an ipad1.

Why?

Our aging cat who has become slightly incontinent and in her last days,
decided to pee on my ipad1. Maybe she has a preference for Android, I dont
know. But the moleskin cover did a 100% job of avoiding damage or
leakage on the device. The (fake) moleskin cover, now washed and covered in
washing powder, detergent, soap, really doesnt care what you do to it.
It doesnt care what cats think about it. It just survives.

So there you have it. 1 out of 5 cats prefer ipad1 to ipad2.

And I shant leave my ipad on the floor, charging, waiting to be
used as a litter tray again.

Post created by CRiSP v10.0.3b-b5950


No comments:

Post a Comment